Each and every Kids Halloween party will require different types of entertainment, depending on the theme, the guests and your particular vision for what the event will be.
Here are the TOP 5 Kids Halloween Party Ideas:
- Have kids come dressed in their preferred costume. This is the classic kids Halloween party.
- Hire Kids Entertainment, for example, Clowns.com has a Halloween Package that includes, two professional entertainers, one friendly witch and one friendly vampire, orange cotton candy, fog machines, scary Halloween music, games and sing along and a spooky magic show with a live rabbit. It’s a party you won’t soon forget.
- Halloween Movie Night, have the kids curl up and watch any of the Classics 1) Nightmare Before Christmas 2) Caroline 3) Harry Potter 4) Hocus Pocus 5) Corpse Bride 6) Beetlejuice 7) Casper the Friendly Ghost.
- Have a Halloween excursion, this could be to a local museum, local zoo or going to see Rise of the Jack O’ Lanterns at Old Westbury.
- Art and Pumpkin Carving – you can get affordable supplies for some arts and craft and carving some pumpkins.
Bonus Ideas of frighteningly fun things you can make for your Halloween Party
Hold onto your (witch’s) hat, because these ideas are going to be ghoulishly great:
- Jack-o-lantern cookies – bake sugar cookies in pumpkin shapes and decorate with orange icing and black icing details.
- Monster Mash cake pops – make cake pops and decorate them to look like ghosts, Frankenstein’s monster, or any other creepy creature you can think of.
- Creepy cool Eyeball punch – mix up a punch and add gummy eyeballs for a gory twist.
- Mummy dogs – simply wrap up some hot diggity dogs in crescent roll dough and bake them to look like mummies.
- Cobweb cheese balls – make cheese balls and embellish with a delectable dusting of aged cheddar cheese “cobwebs” and plastic spider rings.
- Wacky Witch’s brew – make a punch and serve it in a cauldron, complete the punch with dry ice for that extra spooky effect.
- Spooky spiders – dip pretzel rods in melted white chocolate and top with black sprinkles, then attach candy eyes and pipe on spider legs with melted chocolate.
- Graveyard brownies – bake brownies and top with chocolate frosting, crushed cookies (maybe Oreos?) for “dirt,” and gummy worms crawling around.
- Monster mash – mix green gelatin with orange soda for a slimy, monster-inspired punch.No matter what you choose, kids and adults are sure to have a great time. Clowns.com is committed to making sure we meet all your party needs, they are your one-stop shop you need to make your next kids Halloween party in New York is a success.
Additional Kids Halloween Party Options
- Vampire & Witches
- Bounce houses
- Magic shows/Magicians
- Face painting
- Temporary tattoos
- Balloon twisting/Clowns
- Characters such as Casper the Friendly Ghost, Scooby Doo, & More
- Cotton candy rental
- Snow cone machine
- Popcorn machine
These are just some of the many entertainment options available from Clowns.com. They can discuss with your theme, what you envision and make those things reality for you. They will offer games, interactive games and songs to entertain your guests thoroughly. Don’t stress the party planning aspect of your next Halloween party. Allow the experts at Clowns.com to take the reins and make your next party a success. To discuss their party packages or to ask a question about what they offer, call 516-577-0000 today.
Clowns.com is an A+ Better Business Bureau rated Kids Entertainment & Party rental company. With over 15 years of experience, they are fully licensed and insured. They are the official vendor for New York Department of Education & Licensed with the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Clowns.com Proudly serves Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, Westchester, Bergen, NJ, Fairfield, CT